Friday, November 16, 2012

Orange!

I am very happy to have my camera always handy when I go out and about.  (Sometimes I think I "need" another compact camera though... this one doesn't fit in my purse easily.  But it does take nice pictures...)

And most everyday I download my pictures into the computer and then look through and see what might be blog-able..  I tend to take the pictures first rather than go around looking for things to blog about.  But I suppose subconsciously my mind works either way.

So in my computer today I find I have quite a few autumn pictures (don't we all in the Northern Hemisphere!)  Everything is orange!


The morning sunrise.


The leaves turning slowly from green to yellow to orange.


Persimmons are abundant! 



I'm going to have to start thinking about baking some persimmon bread!
 

No comments: