Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Earrings

I don't think I ever showed you some beautiful earrings that Cheryl sent me! I had been helping Cheryl purchase some kimono and obi from the local recycle shops and she asked me what kind of jewelry I liked because she is a jewelry artist.

Well, I think I hit the jackpot on this exchange! Look at the beautiful earrings! Actually I don't much wear jewelry except for earrings which I love to wear... long dangly ones, small studs. I'm not a very sparkly person but my usual array of earrings are probably more prominent than most Japanese ladies my age would wear. And I love natural stones and shells.

Cheryl made me some absolutely beautiful pieces. I'm so glad Leiya isn't around to claim a couple. She would jump at the abalone shell ones. Sorry Leiya, these are MINE!!!

Although the kimono box hasn't arrived at Cheryl's place yet, I'm already wearing my earrings daily. Let's see... Today I'm wearing purple. The white ones would stand out nicely. But no, I feel in a whimsical mood this morning. I'm wearing the CATS!!!

Thank you Cheryl!

No comments: