Saturday, October 08, 2011

Hearts

Tetsu and I are not so good at using our cell phones. Mainly we communicate using the text messaging feature but neither of us gets more in than,

"I will be home late. Go ahead and eat."

or

"You forgot your wallet. Do you want me to bring it to you?"

Yesterday Tetsu text messaged me from the train on his way home from his business trip.

"I'm coming in on the 5:48 train. Can you pick me up at the station?"

I get a few hearts whenever Tetsu messages me. When I picked him up though, he was grumbling about the big mistake he'd made.

"That text message I sent you... I accidentally sent it to Mr. Takahashi first."

And Mr. Takahashi had sent Tetsu back a message...

"I think you've got the wrong person..."

I laughed my head off. Tetsu had better practice using the text messaging feature a bit more.

No comments: