Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Miscellaneous pictures

Just some odd pictures that I've taken this week that don't have much to do with anything.

Here's Chip watching the recarpeting process from one of the empty bookshelves we'd moved.
















The heavy rains and surrounding "jungle" finally brought down the old house that has sat along the roadside for years. Since I've been taking it's picture since I started blogging all the while trying to predict when it would come down for good Tetsu thought I should record it's demise. You can hardly see it through the trees.

This large sign on a building made me whip out my camera at an intersection. Now what do you think it is trying to say? I wonder what fire customers might be and why the hair salon wants them firest? I think that R is trying to be an N. "FiNest" That would make more sense... When I see mistakes like this I always wonder who is responsible. The person who thought up the logo? The sign makers who don't know the English alphabet? The store manager for not noticing and sending the sign back?

No comments: