Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Tetsu!

Let's see... That must be about the 5th or 6th time he's been wished that this week.

I started last Sunday by wishing him a happy day and realizing later that Father's Day wasn't til THIS weekend. Pretty much par for the course with me... I always get dates wrong.

And I'd bought him some new swim trunks so I gave him an early Father's Day gift and more blessings.

Then yesterday Leiya was on chat and wished him a happy Father's day.

"Thank you Leiya but you're a day early... That's alright your mother was a week early."

Leiya got a good laugh over that.

And yesterday Tetsu took rare interest in something in the store so I bought it for him as another Father's Day present. "Happy Father's Day!"

And when we woke up this morning I wished him a Happy Father's Day again.

Yesterday was Tetsu's day off but bright and early he got a phone call from his office. I snapped this picture wondering if he was going to end up going to the office after all but he did manage to have a relaxing rest of the day. Actually Tetsu hates his cell phone but this is a pretty typical shot. It's not like he's a detective or a doctor or something, but still he feels (someone feels) he needs to be on call all the time.

Well, yesterday Tetsu took the day off but he's working today... Maybe I'll stop by and wish him a Happy Father's Day!

No comments: