Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blocks and birds

The weekend found me doing more piecing of the Alabama Beauty block. I guess I'm making a few more of these... I don't know how many or for what reason. I just like to see the different color combinations possible and the curves.

I also finally got around to making the June block for the Tisket a Tasket BOM. These have caught up with me and I really should get ahead of this project again since I'm not going to be around for much of the month of July and August. I think my bird needs a ribbon or something according to the pattern but I'm in a hurry today and can't go looking for ribbon.

And speaking of birds, we found a swallow sitting on top of my mother-in-law's electric meter at her apartment. She (the swallow) must have eggs that she is sitting on because she watched us ever so closely but wasn't leaving her nest.

No comments: