Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tetsu's vest

Here's the promised picture of Tetsu wearing his new vest. Hey it worked out okay don't you think? A little loose around the bottom and I'm not sure why since I used smaller needles and even knitted with elastic thread but I'm not taking it all out now... Tetsu says it is very warm. It should be!! It's supposed to have a tweedy look but it looks more like mohair. Now why would that be do you think? BECAUSE THE CATS HAVE SAT ON IT SO MUCH I'VE KNITTED THEIR FUR ALL INTO IT! Ah well, Tetsu's going to be picking up cats and sitting with them anyway so we'll just call this a fake mohair vest.

Do you know, one of the nicest things Tetsu has said this week is, when he was holding either Toi or Chip

"Chip and Toi were the best presents of all for us this year."

11 comments:

R.H. said...

It is so nice to put a name to a face. Tetsu is quite handsome (blush). I can see he loves your furry friends. I always say our four legged friends know a good person. They know more than we do.
Tetsu, nice to meet you. Rae Ann

Margret said...

Tanya, the vest and model look great.... and the kitties are more than cute!

Anonymous said...

Tetsu-san, you're soooo sweet~w 良い事言うねぇ~wwand Tanya-san nice job with his vest! love it** and again, thanks for all the present you've sent me, i really like it* love you both

Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Amanda said...

I can see that Tetsu's new waistcoat will be worn very happily until it wears out.

Julie said...

Tetsu looks very handsome in his new vest. I admire your many talents.

Shasta said...

You did a great job on the vest. It looks great.

Lazy Gal Tonya said...

excellent job with the vest - Tetsu looks great in it. And what a sweet pic of him holding Chip. Those two kitties really are cutie pies and so wonderful how they've fit into your family.

Mart Bright said...

How sweet! I can only hope Shreed says the same thing when he comes home and sees Sushi and Nori! Especially since I felted and cut up all his sweaters for Christmas presents. He's not getting a knitted one from me--I can tell you that much!

Karen said...

The vest looks wonderful. Tetsu, Chip and Toi are a handsome bunch.

meggie said...

O it is so nice to see Tetsu in his new vest. Also lovely to see he is so happy with those kitties! They look like best of friends.