Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My signature

I'm trying out something different. What do you thing? Patti told me how to post my "signature" at the end of my posting though this doesn't really look like it is at the end. I thought this was kind of fun and had a sort of Japanese brush stroke look to it. Maybe I'll use this for awhile.

Ok. Here's what Patti told me. (Amanda wanted to know too.)

Go to the Settings tab and then click on the Formatting button. Scroll down to the Post Template box and paste the Html (that you made at the signature website) into that box.

I hope this works...

9 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Love your signature ! Think you are very clever to work out how to do it!

jovaliquilts said...

What a great choice for your signature! Looks wonderful. I put one up recently and was overwhelmed by the choices, but I love having one.

Nancy said...

Cool! I LIKE it.

Mine will appear with my next post!

n, np

artfilstitch said...

Yes, it does have a Japanese flair to it. You did great....I love it!
Liz

Marilyn R said...

Your signature looks great! Love it! I hope we can hear from you from time to time while you are in the States!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love your individuality, very nice.

Amanda said...

Thanks Tanya, I'll be having a go at doing the same the next time I'm sitting at the desk with my laptop with the mouse attached.

andsewitis Holly said...

I like your siggy, Tanya. Looks like your questions have been answered. What would we bloggers do without a little help from our friends, eh?

Fuji Mama said...

I'm going to be a copycat, hope you don't mind! LOVE the signature!