Friday, October 05, 2007

You Make Me Smile

Quilting Journey tagged me for the "You Make Me Smile" award, and I am honored. It seems that being able to make someone smile can be the highest of callings in making this world a better place. While I've never considered myself the humorous type nor very funny, I'll take the compliment as given and resolve to continue brightening my corner of the world.

So, part of the game is to tell about yourself using letters of your name. (I was tagged quite a few days ago and I've been contemplating ever since.) I decided to use the name of the blog so here goes.

T - Talented. God tells us he gives all of us some talent, we just have to find them and use them. Hope I've found them and am doing that!

A - Animal lover! Animals are so loving and trusting. Even wild animals live as they were made to live. I think we humans can learn a lot from them.

N - Natural. I spend my days in jeans and sweatshirts. The 4 years I lived in Oregon probably instilled the natural side to me.

I - Independent. I rather enjoy being by myself and setting my own standards and goals.

W-Walker. I love walking and rarely let that pedometer leave my belt.

A - Adaptable. I'm pretty good about adapting myself to any situation and circumstance. Proof of that is the 30 years I've lived in Japan!

I guess there are too many blogs to choose from (I have 42 that I try to read regularly!) and one of the reasons I visit is that they make me smile and think. Thank you for brightening my world.

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Well Done! Not only did you conquer the Meme but added Wonky letters for reinforcement. You make us smile and awe us with your God-given talents every day! ~hugs~