Monday, February 12, 2007

A date

Tetsu and I went out for the day and spent a couple of hours at the movies. We started out going to Denny's, then did a little shopping and then went to the movie theater. We saw Will Smith's movie, Pursuit of Happiness which was quite good. The little boy was excellent. Tetsu gets real choked up at movies, but I tend to watch them dry eyed. It's not that I didn't like it...

A little more shopping afterwards but things are too expensive so we didn't buy anything at all! I've got to teach in a few minutes so I'm signing off here. Choco will have to wait another hour before she's allowed in the house. Suffice it to say I didn't do a thing in the handwork department...

3 comments:

Paulina Baeza said...

tanya-san:nice work,cats and choco too.I lovely a quilt of furui-san,i hope any day i can quilt like that.visit me,Chile. love internet.sayonara

Luna said...

It´s good to go to the movie and shopping. I´m always to tired to go to the cinema, and then I asleep there.
I was to busy the last day´s and I´´m visiting your last posts today. I want to take photos the next time of my cats collection to show you.

teodo said...

again in Italy all is more expensive, but I love to see shopwindows. I don't like cinema but I prefer to see a DVD at home. ciao ciao