Friday, January 19, 2007

Valentine



I need to get some sewing done so that I can show something. No matter how much I quilt, I don't see any major progress. I need to get up to my sewing room and make something!

I did get my Christmas cards down and put up an old heart quilt that I made years and years ago. I didn't put a label on the back (I know! I tell everyone I teach to put labels on!) so I have no idea how long ago I made it. Anyway, we're a little ahead of Valentines' Day and it is a bit small for the area I've put it but it is up.

Chatted with Furui-san yesterday about the Bazaar quilt. Hmmm. We really don't manage to get together that much so our time is limited (even though the bazaar is 10 months away). I sent pictures of things I've found on the blog so we'll see if we can come up with a plan before Feb. 1st when we hope to meet. I don't know how many times I've said that we just don't have the man power for the bazaar quilt anymore but we keep stitching away. This year I offered to make the major decisions so I'm not about to give up at this bazaar. Sometimes I think it would just be easier to machine piece a top all by myself and ask others to help me quilt it....

No comments: