Sunday, January 14, 2007

Saturday

As you can see, I played around with the blogger yesterday. I'm not sure what that got me but anyway, I played.

Tetsu took off for the day so that left me time to quilt and piece. I'm making a word quilt that says "Bloom where you're planted". and I finised the words but don't know what to do next. The colors are bright/black and they are too strong for anything else! Why do I do this all the time! Maybe I should stay away from black. Anyway, I have some lovely panels of flowers that would be good to use but they are in soft pastels. Do it again in softer colors? Then what do I do with the words I've already made?

I'll take a pictue of that when I make a decision.

Also quilted quite a bit and am going around the last rows of blocks and trying my hand at the border too. The lines have faded away so it is giving me a headache but I'm supposed to be enjoying myself so I won't complain! As I said before, you don't want to see the same pictures of the Autumn quilt over and over so nothing to show you there either.

Today, we're off and about so no quilting?!

No comments: