Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A morning walk


Not much to write about. What a boring person! I did some quilting in the evening and got two blocks done and a little of the border but I'm not going to be able to keep up with all that.

Saw an old friend who used to do patchwork and was even a patchwork teacher but she seems burned out now and has stopped teaching, has stopped her little store she used to have, has put away her patchwork and even dreads doing the quilting on a major bed cover she was doing. Not that she doesn't have time! She just doesn't want to do it anymore. That's a little hard for me to understand. I have so many things I want to make and not enough time. I can't see me just sitting and watching TV all day and worrying about my health. But my friend is at least 10 years older than I am so who knows. I may get that way too someday....

Anyway, no handwork pictures but I was foresighted enough to take my camera on my walk this morning. The sunrise wasn't as nice as some I've seen so I'm settling for a nice picture of Choco looking out over the stream and the rice fields. Probably thinking about all the birds she might be chasing if I'd let her off her leash. Never!

No comments: